"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, December 23, 2007

What Feels Like Forever

...We finally have the internet back at home!

Not that I need anything else to keep me busy, but I have felt left out of the loop for so long. I cannot access my blog from school...that is why I was gone for so long.

I am looking at a three week "vacation." I am glad to not have to go to school for a little while, but I need to complete 12 credit hours worth of classes over that time and still have basketball, so I may need a vacation from my vacation!

Yeah...Stig and Jay are coming and I will see you all soon!

I am back...so I will write more later!

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home