"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hey, Jay! I'm almost married!

Yeah, I know...I have been a little sluggish in the blogging as I have been a little busy thinking about, oh, I don't know, say...

GETTIN' HITCHED!

...Now...

Many have asked about any "itinerary" for the weekend?

Thursday? Some are coming in Thursday and hitting the sheets or the nightlife. I say this...
Someone call someone else and coordinate for the evening. Let folks know where other folks are gonna be so we have some options of meeting up or doing whatever!

Friday? I would like it, however it is not expected because if it were expected that would mean I would be paying for it, if everyone who is in town on Friday would be willing to meet for dinner at one of the establishments in Mandalay Bay at 8 p.m. so everyone can meet and we can show peeps where the chapel is, etc... Then... again, if everyone would like...we could go out together and party until whenever. Joe'l and I have given ourselves curfews so we look our best for the big day but y'all are welcomed to party wherever with whomever!

Saturday? Guests need to be seated at 6:15 p.m. Wedding party members... We will be getting ready in my room and I will give you a time as to when. After the wedding, there is a dinner reception at the buffet in Mandalay Bay from 7:30 to 9. After the dinner reception... hanging out with the wedding party is again optional. We realize this is a vacation for many people as well, so we understand if y'all go your way. I would like it if people would stay together for a little bit for a few drinks and runnings around (cuz I wanna look important), but I am just the bride and not paying for everything so I can't really make ya! :0 Hahaha

See y'all soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Greatly appreciated! I'll write the schedule on my hand so I don't miss anything.

Congratulations!!!! Almost there!

8:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we get in at 5:45, what are we doing folks!?

3:49 PM

 
Blogger edluv said...

those look like some decent plans.

i think we hit vegas, w/the woody's around 6 on thursday night. check in, etc, and i'll be ready to crank it up.

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home