"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Is it really July 8?

Yesterday made it one month until Joe'l and I will be married in Vegas! Wow...

When I look back on the last month (one month ago on the 8th...I was finishing my last day at Ottawa Hills High School in Ohio), I am amazed. From Ohio to Fresno to San Diego to Fresno! It has just been the last couple of days that I have been able to start settling in and making a home for us here.

I was so excited to see Adam and Ed at art hop! Both of them (of you) are excellent artists! It was beautiful to see their work compliment one other.

Since, it's summer break...I don't have a lot of exciting news other than the keeping up with the goings-on.

But...stay cool (wow, that totally felt like I was writing in someone's yearbook in 7th grade but of course, I was referring to the temperature)!

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Thanks for coming by. It was awesome to have you there.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger edluv said...

yeah, i agree.

don't feel bad if it takes some work for us to incorporate you back into the swing of things. you weren't out of sight that long, but still. although, i'm not really sure what swing of things there is.

8:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KIT forever! Dont ever change!

just want to add to the yearbook entry.

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home