"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Monday, July 16, 2007

A mouse in the house...or NOT

Not that I WANT to have a rodent in my house, but it frustrates me that as soon as I report to the landlord that I hear a rodent in the wall or in the bathroom...I don't hear it any more. So, when the pest control guy comes...he's like "and what do you want me to do about it?"

Watch...later today....the freakin' rodent will come out and stare at me "ha ha ha ha"!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Simon's not keeping up with the pest control eh?

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldnt admit to the guy that you haven't heard it for awhile. I would be stay with it until he finds that bastid.

I had higher hopes for Simon. Of course mine would just play with it and accidently kill it. Bad Lenny, I mean Trey!

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you with your upcoming big day!!!!! :)

5:14 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Go buy a mouse at a pet store and place it in the wall or under the fridge.

You may have to kill it to keep it around. c'est la vie. (or la mort.)

7:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home