"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Finally Posting again!

Hey...

We are officially married! Whoo-hoo!

If anyone wants to see the pictures the photog took at the wedding (the photog who really had a thing for Joel) email me for the password and the link.

I stood in lines at the social security office, the dmv, and the bank. I am now a hyphen!

---

I went to a new teacher meeting at my new school. I am so excited about getting back to work. Mads is excited for school to start, too. She is also playing on a competitive travel soccer team. Her first tourney is 250 miles away! Joe'l is settling back into work and finishing up some things to start working on his teaching credential.

---

All right...other than that--I am about to embark in a really busy year! I hope to see all of you soon!

B

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to see you online! Congratulations again on your marriage! It was so good to see you and be a part of your wedding.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

So glad you're a hyphen! :) Congrats! Wish we could see you! Tell Mads hello. We miss her too!

5:19 AM

 
Blogger edluv said...

just wanted to say again that we had a really cool time hanging out with you all.

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Adam said...

Soo, I tried to watch the streaming thing and my computer isn't good enough or whatever. So, when you get a copy of your wedding DVD, I'd love to check it out if that's cool. Sorry to miss it, but congrats.

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home