"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Friday, October 06, 2006

Not enough and too much

October 6, 2006

Time. Not enough and too much.

Always needing time to get work done.

To get life done.

Lesson plans.

Grading papers.

My daughter?

Pencil her in.

Read for class.

Write a paper.

10 pages? 25?

Workout.

Write letters.

Keep in touch.

What's a blog?

Too much sometimes.

Stuck in a room.

No outlet.

Waiting for June.

I hear bells.

Want to see you.

Want to see him.

Waiting until then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I can definitely resonate with a blog post in this format. Tired, busy; thanks for the update despite your hectic schedule.

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

I should be able to blog a little more. There is a house across the street from my school that has wireless internet and well, sometimes...my new lap top just so happens to pick up their signal...and well you know I may kind of borrow...

4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ha, poetry. this could be your new format.

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home