"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Monday, August 14, 2006

Wish I could post some pictures

My aunt Bev and uncle Mert invited us over yesterday because my cousin Dawn (lives in San Diego) is visiting. Mads and I went of course, as did my parents, my sister Kris and her two kids. Uncle Mert gassed up the speed boat (they live on a lake) and we went tubing. It was a lot of fun! Dawn took pictures, which she is going to email me and when she does I will post. Mads was a trooper...Uncle Mert tried his hardest to dump her, but she hung on and road it out. It was good getting to spend time with relatives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Good to have you back online and also good to see you settling in a bit.

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home