"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cold hands and a runny nose

Since the weather is already starting to get cold(ish) here (sometimes), I have already begun to switch out the clothes from summer to fall/winter. And with the switching out of the clothes comes FOOTBALL season complete with cold hands and runny noses...just the way I remember it....(again having trouble with the return key to start a new paragraph, so bear with the ...) anyway, my daughter is currently across the country road playing football with some kids. Cold hands and runny nose...things are going as well as can be expected here. I am trying really hard to do what I think is best for Madissen and myself right now, but I sometimes have a hard time justifying why I left. Then I think...for cold hands and a runny nose. It is working for her. That will have to be enough for me...for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger edluv said...

heather's blog is

craptanistyland.blogspot.com

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks! I was wondering if I was missing out on something.

4:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home