"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I really don't mean it...

I really don't mean to NOT be posting! Most of you know I am staying with my parents who have a sllllloooooowwww dial-up service and since this is the country, there aren't a lot of wireless capabilities...although I am working on that! Also, blogger is blocked from my classroom so down time is actually spent working. I promise more to come soon! Just wanted to let you all know not to give up on me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

What you should do is write your posts on a word processer during your down time, email it to yourself, and then just cut and paste it into Blogger at home. Presto! End run around the system. Boooyah!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is good stuff! I was wondering why I was getting so much work done during the week... now I can get myself burried right where I like to be AND blog to my friends! You saved the day!

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Monticore said...

good post. i was wondering if i should give up on your blog. again.

ed (posting from heather's blogger identity)

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Monticore said...

hey, my blog moved.

craptanisty.blogspot.com

now

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home