"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Monday, October 23, 2006

Hey, Howdy, Hi!

Joe'l is coming to visit Thursday! We are excited to see each other.

I am going to figure this picture posting thing out and let ya all see how we are doing these days!

I will not be visiting Fresyes for Thanksgiving...BUT, I will, however be visiting over Christmas break (from Dec 23 to Dec 30)!

Things are as good as they can be! Will write more soon.

R

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Tell him hi for me! I'm glad you guys get to spend some time together. I'll miss you at Christmas but I'll catch you in June =)

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Monticore said...

Great on both accounts. Can't wait to see you. Will Mads be with you?

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Mads will be with me at Christmas! She is SOOOO excited about coming back. This move has been a confusing one.

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when's jo'el going to visit us?

11:43 PM

 
Blogger timidvenus said...

yay! the baby can meet you at christmas! i feel like its been years since ive seen you...

5:11 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ed---Joe'l needs come prompting. Sara---:) I have been thinking about you lately. I need your address to mail what I could not give you at a shower. Or, I could just wait until Christmas when I get to SEE Ms. Georgia!

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home