"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Miss Her Already!



We took Mads to Oakland this weekend to fly her out to Detroit. Saturday morning before put her on the plane, we went down by the Lakeshore for her first "coffee." It was a decaf vanilla latte. She thought she was pretty cool--that is the first picture!

Picture 2: J and M in their typical "Simpsons" loving relationship. Imagine J saying, "Why you little..."

Picture 3: Picture of M and me...trying to see the similarities. Yeah--I see it a little bit. I need to take lots more pictures of her. She has grown up so fast. Sad.

Like I said...miss her already!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Mmmm...lattes are the best. Cute pictures.

10:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, so she can have lattes? (says I while wringing my hands and raising a sinister eyebrow) I look forward to sending her back all hopped up on caffeine, after all, I am Aunt Java Junkie! Seriously, I can't wait to see her!

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home