"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thanks to those of you who commented or called in response to my last blog.

I know there is more I can do to make a home for myself here...it's just hard and it's been much easier to blame it on location, situations, and the difficulty of breaking in to other's already tight knit social groupings (which IS difficult at my age, but not impossible).

I think what will help with my feelings of home is when we are no longer paying rent and I can paint the walls whatever color I want and hang up pictures without worrying about making holes in the walls, etc. In June 2009, J and I will be looking to purchase our first home together. Mads will just be entering 7th grade and the baby will not be one yet, so next summer will be the perfect time.

For those who read my blog and are interested in "baby news", I put more of that on my myspace blog then here...

Talk to y'all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home