"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Gone Shoppin'

I did it. Today I went shopping for maternity clothes!

I am in that stage where my clothes don't fit comfortably, and maternity clothes are too big, but I bought em anyway.

The store I went to has this baby bump that you can velcro on and I got a glimpse of the future! I am apprehensive and excited at the same time. At least if I had a bump people would think I was pregnant (not just chubby...which is what everyone thinks because I am only 13 weeks).

In any event, I like what I got and I like that J went with me. It was fun to share the experience with him.

By the time I see most of you...I will be about 20 weeks and out of this stage. Whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I hated that stage, too. I just wanted to wear a sign that said, "Yes, I'm pregnant!" I'm glad you like what you bought, maternity fashion has come a long way, even from when I was pregnant.

3:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah baby bumps! That is so exciting!

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home