"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Friday, June 27, 2008

Oak_Town

We are headed to Oakland today! Mads is flying out of Oakland back to Ohio for a visit...I will be flying out the last week of her stay to visit my family and friends and then fly back with her. I am excited to see my family and friends there...it's weird because after this visit, the next time I see them I will have had the baby.

We aren't taking Mads to the airport until tomorrow morning so first we are going to head to the city for lunch (probably clam chowder by the pier)! We are going to stay with Jacques and Naomi for the weekend. I love staying with them--I miss them and it's nice to catch up (plus, Joe'l and I are in love with the area where they live)! Looking forward to their farmer's market--it's one of the best I have ever been to! We will be able to take Mads to that before we head out to the airport.

..I need to get a new camera to take pictures!

See you on Sunday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm, too bad that chowder wouldn't make the plane trip! Looking forward to seeing Mads! Can't wait to see you, too!

3:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home