"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, May 18, 2008

May 18

And all is well!

It is the morning time and I am procrastinating...I need to get in the shower so I can make my way over to the winery where we are doing a little fundraiser for the girls' basketball team. It's a great thing, the Madera Wine Trail-we'll be at Birdstone on Rd. 36.

Other than that...I am 15 weeks pregnant today.

I don't know if it's a boy or girl.

November 9, but I'm being induced October 26.

No, you can't touch my belly.

Oh...sorry...seems like a canned response I need to get printed on a T-shirt.

---

Only a couple weeks left of school! Whoo hoo! Then a couple weeks off (of school not basketball)...a WEDDING IN COLORADO...How exciting...

Ok....going to take a shower now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I can't wait to see you and rub my hands all over your belly!

Er...that sounds toooootally wrong. Oh well.

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now I want to too!

yeah colorado wedding!!!!!

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Ahhhhh! I continue to be so excited for you! Only a few more weeks till we all will rub our grubby hands all over your belly! (Only because you mentioned it!)
:)
Hope the last days of school pass quick!

6:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home