"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hello, My Friends!

Tuesday. Yuck.

Ok. I get that a lot of people don't like Mondays because they end the weekend, but Tuesday? Other than being one step closer to Friday...which may be the only thing that saves it from being worse than a Monday...what the hell is there in a Tuesday?

But, today was a good day. Even though it was a Tuesday.

On a different note...I have been keeping another blog concerning my health and weight loss since starting Weight Watchers. If anyone is interested, email me and I will send you the addy. I really don't think it's worth making totally public, because really for me it's become a space for me to be comfortable with myself, my successes, my failures, and what has worked or hasn't worked.

As most of my friends know, my weight (body image) and self-esteem have always been problem areas for me, so I am really trying to not let those issues detail my life and control who I am or how I present myself. I created the other blog as a place to vent and learn and live without having to burden my family and friends with my ups and downs. But to be fair to myself and my family and my friends, I will allow you the option to include yourself in my journey.

All right...I know you all on the West Coast haven't seen it yet, but... I don't think I can watch the Sanjaya show anymore. Honestly...how can he share the same stage with Melinda or Lekeisha or Blake? votefortheworst.com and Howard Stern are really pissing me off.

B

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! I'm glad you have a place for you writing and what better to write about than your personal journey.

I'm very proud of youand the growth you have made in yourself. You should be proud of yourself too.

10:37 AM

 
Blogger edluv said...

uh, yeah, i'm not sure what show you were talking about at all.

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home