"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Please see blog below before reading this one...haha

OK...Ready for this?

I am on my way to go wedding dress shopping! Joe'l and I are officially engaged! How could I say no? Other than the fact that I am crazy in love with him...he asked me while he was holding my cat and with my daughter at his side.

Fresno Christmas was fun. I wish I would have gotten to see more people, but that time of the year is crazy. I was able to watch 5 basketball games of a girl I coached at Sanger. It was great...in one of them, she hit the game winner at the buzzer. It felt so go to watch her and be able to cheer for her instead of coach her. I can only hope that will happen soon with Madissen.

I spent time with family and friends and even made a few new friends. The best was having Joe'l, Madissen and I together again with Simon, too! We are really happy and looking forward to be back together as a family very soon.

My next semester starts tomorrow at the University. I was able to get A's in the classes I took last semester. They really kicked my butt, but I am getting through it and will be fortunate for getting this degree. I am looking into the publishing industry right now.

Madissen is doing well. She had a basketball game yesterday...10 points, 18 rebounds. She is going to be soooo good. I am so proud of her. All A's and beautiful as ever.

She will be trying on some dresses, too.

We'll post pics...

B

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats (again)!!!

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations. any plans on where & when the wedding will happen?

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Vegas, Baby, Vegas.

We are looking for Aug 4, Aug 11, or Sept 1. Going to to depend on how much Vegas jacks up their prices over Labor Day Weekend. If it isn't insane, that is what we want, but if our guests can't find reasonable lodging, then we wil look at the 4th or the 11th.

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

supernice. i could give people cards for a free 3 day 2 night stay, that they'll often extend to 4/3. all you have to do is sit through a 2 hour presentation!

9:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Jo'el at the school the other day and he told me. Congratulations.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home