"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, February 15, 2007

And I mean it this time...

We thought Joe'l was coming at the end of February, but it turns out that it is going to make more sense for him to stay in Fresno for a little while longer. It is really difficult for us, but we are working really hard at keeping this love-thang going. I know we will be okay...it just sucks to have to be apart from one another. For those of you who have a loved one close, remember daily how precious that is.


In the meantime...we have planned for me to come out March 30 and stay until April 7. By that time we should know better as to when the move will happen, but hey...we're still getting married August 4 so I know we'll be together then!


Also in the meantime...and I mean it this time...I need to keep myself occupied with exercise so I don't go crazy waiting another 6 weeks to be with him. Good plan.


So...I bought this...

The glider doo-hickey...not the dude (Tony Little) riding it.


And I bought these...


and I bought this, too...


(I have a membership at the gym, but because of my schedule at UT and work and Mads' schedule...I haven't been going. It is really difficult to get there.)
I need to improve myself, and I want to give Joe'l something, too. A me who is healthier and happier.
OH MY GOSH...I ALMOST FORGOT...I am going for a make-over (hair color and style) at a premiere salon in our area. The stylist specializes in short hair, so we'll see what I look like. I will post before and after pics.
Friends...I need your kind words. I am in a bad spot, but I am trying to make the best of it.
I miss him.
And I mean that every time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Thank goodness you didn't buy Tony Little because I don't know if you could take all that raspy yelling.

10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking what to say to encourage you but the only thing I can think of is that time will pass and things won't be so bad. Long distance is very hard, but everyday brings him that much closer than the day before.

11:23 AM

 
Blogger edluv said...

i was wondering if you set a date, and came to your blog today to find that out. and, i see you have august 5. mission accomplished.

i don't have any words of experience, and what not as i've never been involved in a long distance relationship. it's good you miss him, you've just got to find a way to manage it. make the most of the conversations, visits, emails, etc.

i guess. i hope that helps a little.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home