"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I moved!

I am in a house on an acre in a nice wooded area about 2 miles from my parents' house. I would take pictures, but we're covered in snow so it wouldn't do it much justice. It is QUIET! I love it. The first 6 months here were really difficult. This will be difficult financially, but the peace of mind has already been worth the financial struggle. Mads and I were in the kitchen tonight grilling portobella mushrooms and making sesame thai noodles...it was great. Our first meal here as a matter of fact.

Joel is coming! I have about 30 days to wait, but I think I can manage. Yeah! I have been busy working on creating a home that he can come "home" to. You know...get all the grunt work done so we can just be together...not to mention, he has his own grunt work to get out here!

Mads' basketball team (the one I happpen to be coaching) is playing in the championship game this coming Saturday! She has gotten so good. I think she is now in fourth grade where I was in seventh grade. She has matured so much. It is amazing. I have video, but I don't know how to upload videos. I need to learn!

I know I am not leaving much here anymore accept updates about what's going on with me, but that is about all I have time for.

:)

See yas!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! All the best for your new digs! I'd be interested in seeing pics when you can get them up.

7:27 AM

 
Blogger Adam said...

Try a Youtube account or something like that and then you can just imbed the video from their website.

Congratulations on the new house, it sounds very nice.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home