"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Friends

A week of friendships rekindled!

Sunday--I had coffee with Adam at Revue! Oh how I miss both Adam and Tower! It was fantastic to catch up!

Tuesday--I had breakfast with my friend Rhonda from my Sanger teaching days. I loved seeing her and hearing how everything is going at Sanger. (Shhh...I miss it there, too).

Wednesday--Lunch with JJ and Erica! Met JJ at Sanger, but today was about families. Vaughn and Ellery got to meet one another while I got to hang out with my beautiful friends.

Wednesday night--ok...when I was 15, I met the most amazing man who befriended me in a way that I didn't know. Kevin...like my brother. Looked out for me. Took care of me. Invited me into his family. No dating. No funny stuff. Kev and I were friends for a long time. I moved to Cali and lost track of him. I don't know how or what happened...but I lost him. Then...Facebook happened! I found him. We spent 1/2 chatting on Facebook and catching up. I got to see pics of his family and his kids. Amazing.

So---I have no time Thursday, but I have Friday open. Wanna hit me up to reconnect...let's do it!

Saturday--my bestest cousin Dawn is supposed to come into town! She moved to South Dakota and I miss her. Yeah! I want to see her so bad.

That btw is my New Year's Resolution: be a better friend!

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Lemme know when you got another Sunday morning free. We'll see if we can work out another meeting.

Maybe we can chat about all the great things Obama has done with the start of his term. *fingers crossed*

7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home