"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WTF?

Sarah Palin We Can Do It Small Poster > We Can Do It > RightLeaning.com CafePress


Seriously?


Someone is using the image of one of the greatest know feminist icons to promote Sarah Palin?

I can't believe how much "star power" this woman has for doing and know so little...especially about and for woman!

Insane.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Word. It's crazy that she is getting so much instant respect and credibility because she is simply female. If I were female I might be insulted at the Repubs attempt to appeal to women by simply throwing one on the ticket...

I can't wait to see Biden go Hancock on her (your head is going up his ass...) in the veep debate. I think it's a good idea for a senator to become president of the senate (and 2nd in line for the throne), but maybe that's just me.

9:53 AM

 
Blogger Scott and Malisa Johnson said...

Yeah, but she didn't do so bad. (Though I don't think she answered a single question!) I guess they worked hard with her out at the ranch. I have to say I was a bit disappointed that her debate wasn't as awful as the Katie Couric interview

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home