"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Goodbye 2007

First--I found my cell phone! Thanks, Adam!

Goodbye 2007-

:( A difficult first of the year...

:( The worst Valentine's Day ever.

:) Madissen turned 10.

:( My dad was not feeling well.

:( I lost my grandmother, Busia.

:) I got a pretty good gig of a job!

:( I said goodbye to family and friends back in Ohio.

:) I moved back to California.

:) We got married in Vegas!

:) My parents bought a new house that they deserve!

:) My dad is feeling better!

:) Joel and I are so close to being out of debt. Other than school loans 2008 will be the year!

:) Mads got all As on her grade card (and 5th grade is pretty tough)!

:) Stig and The Jay got engaged!

:) Joel graduated with a dual bachelor's degree in history and philosophy!

:( I have put on 12 happy pounds...but every pound has been worth being happy... :)

...As you can see the year began less than perfect, but the end of 2007 made up for all of the difficulties faced in the beginning.

Looking forward to riding the wave into 2008!

Happy New Year!

Be safe!

Oh...before I go...resolutions?!?

Travel more.
Love harder.
Fogive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home