"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Starting Over

Moving back to Fresno has got me really excited for settling into my life. Finally, I feel at peace. I'm not running. It's okay to put pictures on the walls.

Joel and I are excited to be back together and building a life complete with Madissen and a new place to live and friends and maybe family additions (when we're ready, but maybe fairly soon as I'm not getting any younger).

When we made our lists of people we wanted to invite the wedding part of Vegas, we did so thinking first of family, of course. Then, we added people with whom we want to be a part of our extended family as we grow. If you can make it or not, we want you to know that we invtited you because we want to strengthen the bonds, regardless of how tight they were yesterday or last year or whenever. Thank you for being a part of our lives now and in the future!

We are so looking forward to June 15 (when I get back) and August 4 for really obvious reasons.

B-

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Harp, I know I'm not your closest friend, but I am so excited to be a part of the wedding. As a spectator, I mean. I've been to a lot of weddings and it always strikes me as important to be a witness to the promises two people make to each other. I am happy to be a part of this.

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home