"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Can't Wait to Settle Down!

So we got into Fresno on Thursday, June 14th and began moving in... piece by piece... little by little...still not done, but at least I am here!

The errands have seemed endless as we are also trying to finalize wedding plans (as well as find much needed cheap pieces of furniture...especially book cases so if you see any let us know). Everything is finalized...just needs to be paid for.

But really, folks, I just can't wait to settle down!

Today is June 24 and I am in San Diego for a week. I have only been back for 10 days, but work calls. I am here for a convention (and come on--what a better place for a convention than San Diego) for the advanced placement class that I will be teaching at my new school.

But, settle I will.

When I get back, my Fresno friends, let's do some food (or some drink)!

-B

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah Im glad you are safe!

JC Penny's had a really good sale this weekend and I found my Friday night dress! I'm getting more and more excited about August!!!!! Miss you!

2:07 PM

 
Blogger edluv said...

nothing done in san diego is work. stop fooling yourself.

see you soon.

btw, do you want a toaster oven? becky's dad gave it to us when we helped her move to co and we've not taken it out of the box since.

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Adam said...

How about food and drink?

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Stig...OMG I totally forgot about getting a FRIDAY dress cuz I have been so focused on the Saturday one! Yikes thanks for the reminder.

Ed...Would LOVE the toaster over (regifting is totally cool with me if its something I need whoo hoo)! And yes, from 8 to 3:30 I am "working" but from 3:30 to ? well...napping on the beach while trying to read and drinking Merlot as the sun sets...yeah, that's hard.

Adam...food AND drink YES! Whoo Hoo! Let's put something together!

I can't wait to see everyone!

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home