"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sorry Its Been a While...

All right, my friends, so I have been gone from the blogging world for a while. Things were pretty busy over the last couple of weeks.

My father spent a few days in the hospital a couple of weeks ago. He was having trouble with his sugar and was feeling pretty bad. I am happy to report that he is feeling much better although his recovery process has been slow in getting him back to "normal". Considering my father when he's feeling well is more active than most people half his age, I think we can give him a little more time.

Then, I was in the process of putting together my employment packet for the job that I flew out for over the last weekend. I was offered the job and I accepted. I will be teaching AP Literature and British Literature at Liberty High School. I am really excited because I get to form the AP class around ME! How exciting is that. I am really happy to be moving back, too. So is Madissen. We know where we belong.

Oh...and I turned 33 on Saturday. 33. Mid-thirties. Whoo-hoo!

Today, I finished another semester at the University of Toledo. Trying to get through this semester in the midst of everything else was difficult. I am really glad it's over. I will only have 2 classes left to finish my master's degree. I won't be able to finish until the summer of 2008, but that is that it was going to be anyway (classes didn't fit).

Madissen is soccer queen. Even though I wasn't there on my birthday. She scored the goal to tie the game and then score the go-ahead for the win. She's doing well.

Joe'l and I are getting really excited to be back together full time! And even more excited for the wedding! Dresses are ordered. Tuxedos have been fitted. It's really happening. I couldn't be happier. Things are really coming together!

Happy Belated Birthdays to Adam and Heather...

B-

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Wow, all kinds of stuff going on. Congrats on everything and good job to Madissen. Hope your pops is perking up by now as well.

And thanks for the birthday wish.

4:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home