"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Friday, March 17, 2006

She really is moving...

For the last few weeks, I have been helping my best friend prepare for the next chapter in her life.

Reality hit me just now.

My best friend is moving.

Wow.

So glad for her. So happy to see her try out her swimmies.

She will be with me no matter where she goes...we both have Cingular service...

FREE BUDDY CALLS!

Reality made a whole lot easier.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more i prepare for this, the more I realize what you have done. Thank you for helping me in so many ways. I can never repay you....maybe a couple of cold beers in Vegas by the pool!

3:25 PM

 
Blogger timidvenus said...

mmmmm....cold beer

mmmmm.....vegas

yummy!

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for making it easier on my lady.

(Is this going to get noticed by other people? I want to keep the harassment to a minimum for now.)

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home