"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Monday, January 23, 2006

The Greatest Gift

Although I didn't get to spend the holidays with Joe'l as I had intended, he did however give me the greatest gift I have ever received.

I mention this now, because I just redeemed the gift over the weekend.

Drumroll, please...

The gift was a day at Zena's Day Spa! A massage, facial, pedicure, manicure...the works. He took Mads and spent the day with her so I could be pampered with no worries.

I have to say I really, really recommend this treatment for anyone! I have never had a day where I was treated as I was at Zena's. Good for them for such a great business. Good for me for getting to enjoy it!

Thanks, Joe'l for giving me a gift that meant so much more than itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home