"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Thursday, July 02, 2009

So no I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth.

I am here.

Adam even stopped inviting me places.

But, I am here.

2 kids. summer school. master's classes. 3 kids (i forgot the big one named joe'l)...i know excuses, excuses.

I will be back. Does anyone still check it? If not...I may not be back.

Will you send me a message if you still check up on me...

Maybe I will post just for you.

:)

5 Comments:

Blogger The Mrs/Mom said...

I check up on you!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait to see you all!!

12:18 PM

 
Blogger The Mrs/Mom said...

Also I've deleted my blog by accident...not happy about it, but I have a new one now.

http://bejanderson.blogspot.com/

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yeah! I have a fan! I have a fan! Whoo hoo! My best friend still checks for me! Yeah!

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Monticore said...

I'm here. I was great to see you at the gym. I want to see pictures of the kids.

11:47 AM

 
Blogger edluv said...

so, yeah, i hit it heere and there, although lately has been more there what with your lack of posting.

10:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home