"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." --Kahlil Gibran

Friday, August 01, 2008

:) August 1 ALREADY?

I can't believe that it's August 1st already!

Joe'l and I were married one year ago on August 4th! Yeah! We made it one year...aren't the first year and the seventh year the hardest? Well...one hurdle jumped!

Joe'l, Mads, and I are going to Pepperdine Universtiy with 7 high school girls August 4-6 for a basketball camp. I am looking forward to going as it will be good for these girls (who only won one game last year)...but I am a little tired these days. Wish me luck.

Pregnancy is progressing nicely. I hurt my back 2 weeks ago and have had to go the chiropractor and the physical therapy, but I am getting by. Back injuries suck...but I should be in good physical strength when I have the baby.

...And...We are going to see The Mummy movie today! yeah! I love those movies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, back injuries suck. Not having carried a child for more than 20 feet in my life, I can't speak to the consistent strain, but I hurt my back just last year training for the highland games (www.scottishgames.org) and it ruined me. Trying to keep good posture (thanks Wii fit for my posture concentration) helps, but I'm about to go throw out my back again tossing the caber and some weights around. ha ha, I really hope I don't hurt myself this year.

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home